Tuesday 6 September 2011

Come Dine With Mum

I am sorry to say that earlier this year I failed as a daughter. Whilst I didn't forget it completely, I didn't remember Mother Dear's birthday in time to send a present. So, I wrote her an I O U for a home-cooked 3 course meal upon my return to the country. Her birthday was in May. Last week, we finally managed to find an evening which was suitable to the three of us (unfortunately Mr Boring was busy milking cows in the Netherlands) and the meal finally went ahead. Without blowing my own trumpet, it was a resounding success! The menu went a little something like this:

pear, stilton and caramelised walnut salad

spinach and ricotta canneloni

 lemon and white chocolate pavlova
I really enjoyed cooking it actually and would definitely be inclined to do it again. Any requests on a postcard please.

No comments:

Post a Comment